PREMIUM INN. BEST AUSTIN HOTELS. MI BED AND BREAKFASTS.
- A sum added to interest or wages; a bonus
- payment for insurance
- An amount to be paid for an insurance policy
- the amount that something in scarce supply is valued above its nominal value; "they paid a premium for access to water"
- A sum added to an ordinary price or charge
- An establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, esp. for travelers
- hostel: a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- Indium nitride is a small bandgap semiconductor material which has potential application in solar cells and high speed electronics.
- A restaurant or bar, typically one in the country, in some cases providing accommodations
- Inns are generally establishments or buildings where travelers can seek lodging and, usually, food and drink. They are typically located in the country or along a highway.
Tusker, Premium Beer
Tusker is the local beer brewed in Port Vila. I tasted it on the airplane and thought it had a very strange, medicinal, honey-like flavor. Then I tasted it later in the week and thought it tasted like a relatively normal, light beer. *shrug* There are no ingredients listed on the label, so I'm not exactly sure what's in it.
Photo taken outside Anchor Inn. Port Vila, Efate, Vanuatu.
Last frame. Arista Premium 400 film. Developed in Diafine 3+3. Canon AL-1 with FD 24/2.8. EI 400.
metropole hotel catalina
hotels near bwi airport
mine hotel boutique
discounted hotel rate
motel in room hot tub
haunted bed and breakfast texas
berlin hotel reviews